Pages

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Vacation is coming, YIPEEE!!!!

Dan and I are heading to visit friends in NC next week. I am so excited and can't wait for the fun of relaxing and catching up. I have some buddies staying with Smudge at or house. It's going to be so nice to spend the time with my Bunny(that's- Beau, Hunk, and Honey mixed together!)...not having to worry about things at home... too much!

 I will be starting a new workbook called- "Making Peace with your Past", I have to get through the first 2 chapters and I know I will be sharing some of my thoughts about it here. So, I hope I am really prepared for this journey. I have talked to other ladies that have been through this group study and have found it very releasing.... Giving parts of your old self to God and they have also said it is kinda like peeling an onion...layer by layer...(peeling onions makes me cry) I am sure this might be a cleansing/crying time to go through. Be pre-paired. It's messy in there....stuff has been hidden for quite a few years...

Honesty- Truth- Inspiration is what I am seeking.... On with the journey!


In case you all who are my blog readers wanted to know... I am a part of a Christian peer counseling group...of wonderful ladies. They are getting a Center of Women's Ministry together for Women to come and get free counseling - group and individually. It makes me proud to know these ladies...they are a great group - Dedicated to loving God with their whole hearts.

"Spread the Gospel where ever you go, and if you must- use words!"- St. Francis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!