Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hey Lady, Your 18 hours are up!

I saw a lady today that needed to take another look in the mirror before she left the house....Let me first say... I worked in Large-sized women's retail as a manager for 20 years. And, not to brag (LOL- as if you could be jealous) I am a professional bra fitter...trained and certified. I have seen it all, from ladies who feel that they don't have to wear a bra because they are too small to fit in one...to the exact opposite of ladies whom are too large and feel that there is not one large enough to fit them. Attention all ladies: *cough-cough**... Wear a bra- that fits! We don't need to see all that you have to offer spilling out at us...or how cold it may be to you today.  And I am the first one to say....if you have lost weight or it has been more than 6 months since you purchased a new bra- go out right now and buy a new one.

So, in saying all that....We moved 2 months ago and when we did,  I was wearing a old favorite bra---- it is made of tee-shirt fabric...comfy cotton knit and I love it. BUT---- also when we moved. I had a load of laundry in the dryer that the most convenient thing to put it in was a big black trash bag...so, I did. As we moved, we filled the second bedroom with all the misc. boxes and all my good bras are still buried in the room...someplace...yet to be found. At least that is what I hope.... that they were not all tossed.

So actually, the lady I saw this morning was me.... I need to go on a mission and find my bras!!!! or buy some new ones....

Ladies,  Don't let this be you..... standing there looking like your 18 hours have expired!

**winks from me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!