Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Oh man, she is up again!

I received this in an email from my Aunt Mary today and I thought you all might like to read it... It is my prayer for all my friends... That means you!

Your Up, Sister! "Oh, man she's up again! - let this be the devils cry when he hears our feet hit the floor in the morning!

Dear God- this is my friend, whom I love and this is my prayer for her...

Help her to live her life to the fullest you have for her.

Please promote her and cause her to excel above all her expectations.

Help her to shine in the darkest places, where we think it is impossible to show love.

Protect her at all times, lift her up when she needs you the most. Let her know it's then that you are walking for her, carrying her and keeping her safe in your arms.

Amen!
(if you are a boy insert 'him' for 'her' hehehe!)

I want you all to know that I am so greatful for your friendship... I am so blessed to know so many wonderful friends that are effecting the world around them for Christ! I hope that I can make you just as proud of me as I am of you. Each one of you is making an impact... Know that I see His kingdoms work in all you do. Pray strength for me as I am on this leg of my journey. I NEED IT!

Blessings+
miki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!