Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Raindrop by raindrop

I went to the doctor on Thursday. I had officially lost 20lbs.!!!!! He was happy for me and wanted to know the how and why... My answer to him was.. Dan and I have cut out as much fast food as possible, drinking water or tea... No sugary drinks, and we are walking. I also told him, that I am blogging to make myself accountable and to take others with me on the journey.

He told me that the shoulder pain that I am feeling could be related to my heart...and that, I have to go to have a stress test next Monday. This totally freaks me out. He took an EKG in his office and it showed some irregularities... and with my family history... We need to make sure the stress I am feeling is just stress! Pray that it is, and my arteries are clear and my heart is working fine- In Jesus name!
I had my last day at UHC today. Moving forward, changing jobs... Have you ever watched rain fall on a window - how as it slowly falls- drop by drop... the drops will run together in lines of water... like little streams. I feel like these changes in my career etc... are like that, where God is moving me into my right path... It might be little stream by little stream... One just slightly moving catching another drop to the right or the left and then flowing to catch a little bigger stream. With each change I am learning a lot. Meeting some wonderful people along the way... I have never been a person to change jobs, but, I guess- I am on my way to yet another a new adventure.

I have always been a person who believes that God has me where He wants me to be, when He wants me to be there, to meet the people He wants me too, to learn what He wants me too,for the season He wants me too learn it! So, I am off to learn the mortgage industry. I think that all this experience is going to aid my knowledge in running my own business someday- soon! Something that, Dan and I can travel together and it can be a write off for the business! Maybe, like one of my favorite ladies...Liz Curtis Higgs- author and encourager of women.(if you don't know her look her up on youtube...she is FABULOUS!) Traveling the world making sure that women know how important they are to God and what He has called them to be and do!


Just by you reading this blog... Our streams have run together... Thanks for joining me here. After all the more water in the stream- the faster it runs and the more wet you get when you mess around in it! PLAY!