Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We all need to start someplace...even if it starts UPHILL!

I did it! I went and took a walk last night. It was only a quarter of a mile and I did take Smudge with me....he only has legs that are about 2 1/2 inches long (mini-wiennie) Soooo, he does like to stop alot....but we made it up the hill...I decided to take the shorter hill at the beginning of my walk.... but it is quite a slope. And at sometime in the near future I will take the "baddy hill" at the back of the complex first...I will conquer it! Someday I may even jog it...That would be amazing! With this body don't even want to think about a jog...what's that???? and why would anyone WANT to jog? Ever? God only gave us running muscles to get away from the things that might eat us...like; Lions and Tigers and Bears- Oh MY!!!!! I haven't seen any of those in my neighbourhood in quite some time!.... Tonight it's two times around.... Don't tell Dan! He thinks I am a wimp! *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!