Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

God is amazing!

I know our bodies are designed to do amazing things...if we cut ourselves in a few days the wound is no longer visible except for a fine line of where the separation of skin once was. Is it not amazing what our bodies can go thru and still heal. God's creation....us. Wow, what wondrous work He does. I am and have been abusing that work.  By not taking care of what He has given me to work with here on this earth that we call home. If I truly am the temple of the Holy Spirit, I have given a pretty lousy place to reside.

I have heard other people say that they have a skinny person trapped inside there body...screaming to get out. I have never felt that way. Maybe, because I have never been what you would call thin. I have always been a big person. Even as a teen-ager I was always the fat girl. funny...sweet.... fat girl. I relished the attention when I was younger, it was my way to be different and fun! Fat is different in many ways but it's not fun. When you start to age it makes you tired and weak. It makes things not work right in your body that was not designed to carry around this much weight....ever.

Tonight,

I go buy a new scale. As I said I am putting it all out there.... tonight weigh in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!