Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Define Insanity!

Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.....  That's me....and what I do everyday! When it comes to my survival with food and my body anyway.  I have always loved food and I am sure that it will not change. It is a part of who I am.....If you love someone you make good things for them to enjoy. Right? (That way I get to enjoy it too!) So, my focus needs to not be on FOOD- it needs to change to my ART...that way I can create things for the people I love, for them to enjoy and I will not feed them and me physically!  

Change has to come- It takes me from the INSANE part of this weight that I carry around for all the world to see. A place that I display all the wrong I do to myself everyday. To a place where I can be free from fear and from this burden that I carry. Miki-Lite! I do not think I will ever be what others will call thin. But, just being able to shop at Old Navy would be fun!

Miki-Lite... I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!