Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Followers Rock!

You Guys are the Bomb!   Thank you for the help in getting me thru this first week. All your words of encouragement has gotten me this far and I an extremely GREATFUL for each of you! 

I did not start this to be anything other than a place of accountability to myself and to God. I need to put things out of my head and down on paper(blog) in order to get them out. My wonderful, handsome, talented, smart husband Dan- is usually my sounding board.... as are you - my friends when I get to see you *wink*....

Please, keep reading and giving me any advice you may have.... even if it to say,"I hear ya...I am there too!" I love it!

I am with all of you- who struggle in someway everyday to make a change....

God-
Make this and other changes we try to make easy for us in our daily lives... let us know how blessed we are to have such abundance in America of food,  friends and family. Let us not take it for granted and be grateful for all we have, need and do thru you and your might...not by our own strength, but, only by yours. You are great and mighty God- to do above and beyond all that we ask or even think. Make us healthy in our bodies, minds and souls. To follow you more closely and be a better witness of your Amazing Grace.

Thank you, also for getting me past Hardee's this morning without stopping for breakfast!

In Jesus Name- Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!