Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I am trying to be really healthy with this whole thing....

I am only going to face the scale once a week on Mondays.  I think it's for the best and maybe that will make me think about things over the weekends. And, Dan and I have talked about a free day once a week.... First, this is not a diet. It IS a life change. I also know if we totally deprive ourselves of everything we love....we will crave it.

I have fasted certain things for a year. It was tuff! I know that if I don't allow myself certain things that they will take over my mind.

I have found out....that I can have chocolate in the house and not eat it all..... if it is dark chocolate! I don't love it and at the same time if I get small individually wrapped candies...I will only eat one and not ALL of them... it satisfies the craving and I still don't want it all....like I would if it were a Twix bar or Reese's peanut butter cups!

I say try it.... if it doesn't work...try, try again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note... I love the encouragement!