Pages

Monday, April 18, 2011

Oh death were is thy victory, oh grave where is thy sting?

In our family we have faced another earthly life come to a close last night. Daniel's Aunt Velma was in her early 80's and was taken safely home guided by the hand of angels. Promoted to Glory. She was a dear person, whom was loved deeply by her husband, children and grandchildren. I know she will be missed.  As each of us enjoy our daily life- these times always remind me of how short and temporary this life truly is... and how each of us makes an impact in what we do and say to so many round about us.

 I know that Aunt Velma is finally free of the pain that this earth suit she had caused her in the recent past- and for that I am grateful. I praise God, that I know she loved the Lord and that He was her Rock and her foundation- Whom shall I fear? Whom shall I fear? Like the title of this post in 1 Corinthians 15:55 To the person whom is a believer- Death where is thy victory, Grave where is thy sting? We should rejoice in a life well lived. A heart that was true. I am sure that Velma was not perfect, but, hopefully we will set our minds on the good and not the bad. She was sweet to me, she had a beautiful smile and had a contagious laugh. Those are the things I will hold onto of her until we meet again on the other side of heaven.

For any of you whom have known loss, the pain of suffering and the fear of loneliness.... please know that there are people out there who care about you. Care how you are feeling, care about your loss and your sadness. Find someone to talk to.... a friend, co-worker, priest, pastor, doctor, or even a relative. Let them know the pain you are in - they will be there. If you are someone whom you feel that no one is there listening- Call out to God- ask Him to listen- He is there to meet you where you are at. Ask Him for help guidance and peace.... His grace can meet you just where you are..... He is Love. He will share His presence with you- the aroma of heaven. Only He can make it right. Trust that He will. 

Peace, healing and Grace to you-
Miki