Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Progress

I turn 46 this month.... I feel excited about this next year. I feel like God is really Captoning my ship right now.

This past year has had many changes. Losing a job, moving across town, gaining a job, gaining a person in our home life(more to come on that subject!) all in all it's been busy. I have found that if I'm overwhelmed with "stuff" that my weight seems to be the least of my priorities. So, in saying that... I have a new number that I was at this past Monday- 349. It's still more than were I wanted to be by now- but, I'm back in a job where I am on my feet all day, running, lifting and bending-all things I thought this body could no longer do for 8-10 hours straight. But, bless God I am making it and as the weight cones down I will feel better! My blood sugar is still getting lower- checked it yesterday at 127! Nice!